Terms & Conditions
Welcome to watch.marquee.tv ("Marquee") This website is operated by Marquee Arts Limited (Marquee Arts)
YOU ARE SUBSCRIBING TO A RECURRING MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION ("THE SERVICES") WHICH WILL CONTINUE UNTIL CANCELLED.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE WITH THESE CONDITIONS NOW AND EVERY TIME YOU USE THE SERVICES, AND YOU ACCEPT ANY REVISED VERSION.
In clicking on the "signup" or "subscribe" button, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Marquee Arts Limited to purchase the Services. The contract is conditional on payment being authorised by your card issuer and is at all times subject to these Conditions.
Copyright and Trade Marks
This website and its design, text, graphics, illustrations, images and video and the selection and arrangement thereof and software are copyright of Marquee Arts or their licensors. The trademarks depicted on this website are the property of Marquee Arts or their licensors and they retain all rights in such trademarks.
All photographs are supplied and used under licence.
ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED AND REPRODUCTION OF PART OR ALL OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE IS PROHIBITED OTHER THAN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PERMISSIONS BELOW:
IT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN TO DOWNLOAD, COPY, REPRODUCE, RETRANSMIT OR IN ANY WAY USE THE VIDEO AND AUDIO ELEMENT OF MARQUEE EXCEPT WHERE PERMITTED OR SPECIFICALLY AUTHORISED SUCH AS VIA MARQUEE PLAYER WITHIN THE MARQUEE CHANNEL OR WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER VERSION OF MARQUEE.
IT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN TO COPY, DUPLICATE, DOWNLOAD ALL VIDEO CONTENT ON MARQUEE FOR UPLOAD AND DISTRIBUTION TO ANY VIDEO SHARING WEBSITE SUCH AS YOUTUBE, MYSPACE, GOOGLE VIDEO AND ANY OTHER KNOWN OF OR YET TO BE CREATED VIDEO SHARING SITE WITHOUT THE FULL WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MARQUEE.
IT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN TO INSERT OR PRESENT MARQUEE ARTS OR TO PRETEND TO REPRESENT MARQUEE ARTS OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT AS PART OF ANY THIRD PARTY VIDEO SITE OR ANY AGGREGATED INTERNET TV OR IPTV SERVICE WITHOUT THE FULL WRITTEN PERMISSION AND / OR LEGAL CONTRACT ENTERED INTO WITH MARQUEE ARTS.
Access to Marquee is permitted for non-commercial private purposes only. You will not permit any other person or persons to use the Services. You must keep your password secure and never share passwords or other access codes with anyone or make them accessible to others. You will not copy, record or store all or any part of the Services.
Permission is granted to download only the text based content contained on this website to a single personal computer and to print a hard copy of such materials solely for personal, non-commercial use.
For the purpose of these terms, non commercial supply or use shall mean that neither you nor any third party may charge for viewing any materials that have been downloaded or copied from this website, and that neither you nor any third party can use any materials from this website to attract others to buy goods or services. Any other use of materials on this website, including storage and recording (other than on a purely transitory basis to permit you to view them), reproduction, modification, distribution, re-transmission, diversion or republication, without the prior written permission of Marquee Arts, is strictly prohibited. This means, for example, that you must not use on any other website any materials displayed on this website from time to time.
Data Protection and Privacy
The information and data ("personal data") which is provided by you in connection with this website will be held on the computers and manual records of, and will be used by Marquee Arts only. The personal data shall be used by the companies for the following purposes:
to update and develop the companies' records and for assessment and analysis including market and service/product analysis; to assist the companies in the provision of services/products to you; and to facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services/products offered to you.
The views expressed on this website are the views of the contributors to it and not necessarily the views of Marquee Arts. Marquee Arts is not responsible for any material included on this site by any third party which is defamatory, abusive, obscene, illegal or otherwise in breach of any person's rights; does not make any representations or warranties that the information and/or material contained on or accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current or that use of the site is free of risk of viruses or other damage. Unless otherwise agreed in writing and except as provided in the conditions of sale, Marquee Arts, shall not be liable to you for: (i) any direct loss; (ii) any loss of profits, business or anticipated savings or loss of or corruption of data or any indirect loss or consequential loss whatsoever, in each case, whether such loss arises in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, breach of statutory duty or otherwise and even if Marquee Arts have been advised of the possibility of such loss. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer under English law.
Support and billing queries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copying and copyright
You must not do any of the following:-
Copy, redistribute or relay the Channel or any part of it or otherwise deal with the Channel or any part of it.
Produce, supply or otherwise exploit any programme, service or content (whether audio or audio-visual or otherwise) using the Channel or any part of it or otherwise use any part of the Channel for any commercial purpose whatsoever;
Sell or make any charge for watching the Channel or any part thereof;
Show the Channel in any business premises (including, without limitation a public house, office, club, hotel, guest house, or similar premises) or show the Channel in public to an audience even if no charge is made, or otherwise use the Service or any part thereof other than to view the Channel in private for non-commercial purposes.
Changing the Conditions
We will not use this right to vary the terms of any special offer which applies to you, and which you have accepted during the term of the offer.
We will give you at least one month's notice of any changes or additions to these Conditions.
All changes referred to in this Condition 5 will be posted on Marquee Arts's official website (watch.marquee.tv)
Your right to cancel if we make any significant change to the terms and conditions of this Contract are set out in Condition 6.
Ending the Contract
You may cancel this Contract at any point after subscription. However, no refunds will be made for the period charged, but users will retain access until the anniversary date of the subscription.
- If we reduce or vary significantly the total amount of programmes available on the channel within, or the level of service of, your chosen Option, or change the terms and conditions to your detriment, you may end this Contract by giving us a minimum of one month's notice in writing within 30 days of the change in programmes or level of service or terms and conditions as applicable.
- If you break any of the Conditions of this Contract, or act in a way towards our staff or agents which we reasonably consider to be inappropriate we can immediately terminate the Contract at any time (including during the Minimum Term). We can also terminate this Contract at any time (including during the Minimum Term) if we cease to broadcast, distribute or otherwise supply the Channel for any reason. If we do this during any Minimum Term and the effect of this change is to reduce significantly the total amount of programmes available on the Channel within, or the level of service of, your chosen Option, you may end this Contract by giving us one month's notice in writing.
- Except where you break the Conditions of this Contract, or where we cease to broadcast, distribute or otherwise supply any Channel for any reason, we will not terminate this Contract during the Minimum Term. We may during that period and later vary this Contract and the Service in the ways described in this Contract. We may terminate this Contract after the Minimum Term by giving you two months' notice.
- We will not refund any Subscription Payments or other payments made under this Contract if we end this Contract because you have broken the Conditions. If during the Minimum Term you end this Contract (other than when you have a right to do so) or we end it because you have broken the Conditions, you will have to compensate Marquee Arts for any reasonable loss or costs we suffer as a result which loss or costs shall include without limitation all Subscription Payments payable by you to Marquee Arts for the full Minimum Term.
- Notwithstanding any term to the contrary set out herein you shall have the right to terminate this Contract by giving us notice in writing (i) during the period described in Condition 2(c) if within any Minimum Term the Subscription Payment shall increase for any reason described in Conditions 2(c) and/or 4 or (ii) during the period described in Condition 8(a) if during the Minimum Term, the amount of Programming shall change for any reason described in Conditions 3(a) and/or 3(b) and these changes amount to a significant reduction in the Service provided.
- Once the Minimum Term has expired you may end the Contract by giving us a minimum of one month's notice in writing.
NB When the Contract ends for any of the reasons set out above, you will no longer receive the Channel.
Access to Marquee will be delivered immediately upon verification of your purchase.
Right to Transfer the Contract
You may not transfer your rights or obligations under this Contract to anyone else. We can transfer some or all of our rights or obligations to another person firm or company if this transfer does not affect the Service in a negative way.
If you give a notice that is required under this Contract it must be in writing. If we give notice that is required under Conditions 2(c), or 5 of this Contract we shall only be required to post this notice on our official website (watch.marquee.tv). If we give notice that is required under any other Condition of this Contract it must be in writing.
Marquee Arts Ltd
℅ Lansdell & Rose, Niddry Lodge
51 Holland Street, Kensington, London, W8 7JB
To allow you to receive the Service it is necessary for us to use and share the personal details you provide us. Where you have given us your consent we may use and share data for marketing and research purposes and we may pass such information to companies other than those set out above. You also agree that we may use and pass information to other companies for use in making credit decisions, for fraud prevention and to pursue from you any sums owing by you to us under this Contract.
You can access Marquee services until the end of your current subscription and will be no longer charged a monthly or annual fee after you have chosen to cancel the subscription.